Tuesday, September 7, 2010

36 Weeks...almost 37

As of tomorrow, I will be 37 weeks along. Just 3 weeks from Bennett's due date. Wow!!! If you've been reading this blog, you know that I have often struggled with my lack of excitement. I have felt very insecure about all the doubts that have plagued me. I am so happy to report that those fear and anxieties seem to be subsiding. Well, I am not sure if they are subsiding or my excitement for Bennett is starting to outweigh them.

I think now that it is getting closer, I am just so happy to get to see what he looks like-I think that is what has me hooked right now. His face is something I cannot wait to see. I am sure it will, without a doubt, be the most handsome face ever!

One other thing that is contributing to my excitement over Bennett being here is the knowledge that I will no longer be pregnant. I am ready for this to be over quite frankly. I am looking forward to not only having a sweet, precious little boy, but also some other perks such as :
  • rolling over in the bed without pain.
  • walking up the stairs without huffing and puffing.
  • not sweating when I haven't exerted myself at all.
  • having my ankles back.
  • sleeping through the night.
  • only peeing a few times a day.
  • and SO much more!

No comments: