Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's Interviews

   So today was the day of my two teaching interviews. I was very excited for today's events. I had a Kindergarten and 5th grade interview at two different places.  I went in being much more excited about the 5th grade than the K position, but I left just the opposite. I am really hoping now to get that Kindergarten position. 
   When I first moved to teaching second grade, it was because I felt that the Kindergartners were just a little too small for me.  However, I have recently had a change of heart. Not that I would mind teaching the older ones-there are great things about that too.  But things with the small ones are just so basic. And I love that. Letter sounds, numbers, color words. So much fun!
   I think the bottom line is that I will be ok with any grade I should get at this point. I would, however, be extra excited if the Kinder position was granted to me.  I loved the school. It was beautiful and the both the principal and assistant principal were so nice!    I am not sure when they are supposed to be making their choices, but I hope it is soon. Waiting isn't exactly my forte!

No comments: