Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter


I'll be honest, I always love getting the family together, but I am not into Easter really. By that I mean, Easter eggs and baskets and all that are not really my thing. I don't know why, because all the other holidays I get excited about. But Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies, well, I just don't get it. So I can't say that I took Bennett to a ton of Easter egg hunts and did all that stuff with him. But, I can say that it was still a good time.

He did attend a couple of Easter egg hunts. The first one, at my aunt's house, my big sister Misty took him around and hunted eggs with him and the second one, at Adam's Nana's house, he sat in my lap and chewed on a plastic egg. Perfect.

The best thing was that he got a new outfit which he looked beyond adorable in. I mean, just check him out. To. Die. For.


No comments: