Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Just Feel Like Posting

I am not sure what I want to write about I should be cleaning or folding laundry or something while Bennett is napping, but GOOD GRACIOUS I am so sleepy! Bennett somehow forgot how to sleep more than three hours last night. He woke up at 1 am, 4 am, 7 am, then 10 am. At the 5:00 mark, I burst into tears and had to go wake Adam up for help, after I stood there and sobbed for about 5 minutes. I was just so tired and desperate to go back to sleep and here was Bennett at 5:00 am, just smiling up at me, wide eyed. Adam let me go back to bed and put Bennett to bed. Bennett had to gripe a little bit before he fell asleep.
I am feeling overwhelmed with all of the scheduling things. I have read Babywise and tried to follow it, but it doesn't seem to work. Then, if he sleeps for 30 minutes, what do I do? Get him up? Let him cry? Or go rock him back to sleep. I guess the hard part is that I feel like I am doing something wrong because he won't sleep through the night. Yeah, I know that babies are all different and he'll sleep when he's ready, blah, blah, blah. But that only works in my brain logically. It doesn't help me to not be frustrated though.

No comments: