Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cleaning

I got home yesterday from work and did something I have not done in quite some time-I got busy cleaning. Since becoming pregnant, all I can think about at the end of the day is finding something to eat and sitting down to rest for the remainder of the evening.

Not sure if the fatigue is starting to go away a bit or that the day was so gorgeous I felt inspired-either way, I came in yesterday and put some items away that were still in boxes from the house remodel. I even used some contact paper! If anyone has used this, they know of the frustration that comes with using sticky paper in small spaces. But it worked out great. I was thrilled! So I moved on to scrubbing counters and sweeping and mopping floors. The kitchen looks and smells great. Now if I can carry that momentum into today through the rest of the house...

No comments: