Monday, March 22, 2010

12 and a Half Weeks


I am more upset with myself that I began taking belly pics in the middle of a week. What was I thinking?! Now I will feel compelled to even it out. My next post will be a 13 week post, even though it'll be like, 4 days from the previous one. But if I get my 13 week belly picture, I will feel evened out and the pictures can resume on a weekly scheduled basis.

But anyway...here is my 12 1/2 week belly. It is actually starting to stick out a little bit. I am officially in the "is she fat or pregnant?" stage. Always great to be in.

1 comment:

Kristen Jeffers said...

You'll be happy that you've done these. I started at 13 weeks (I think). There is a video that I want to show you, but this one will do for now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsBMG-p1HDM