Friday, September 18, 2009

Strike out!

  I went to my interview today...not so great.  Well the interview went great-the principal was really nice.  But she informed me that the position she had was already filled.  However, she let me know the reason she still interviewed me was so that she could let the other principals know about me.  She said she would send out an email after our meeting, letting them know about me and my credentials, etc.  I am not sure what will come of it.  
  I have kind of had the "wind let out of my sails" so to speak.  Honestly, I expected to get the job.  I mean, I thought who would be applying for this job this late in the year-me and 100 other people it turns out.  
 But I know it is ok. I am just not good at waiting things out, which is something I may have to do on this one.  I guess my dreaming of counting bears and plastic money will just have to stop for a bit.

No comments: