Saturday, October 22, 2011

1 Year

Well the day finally arrived-Bennett turned 1 year old! I cannot believe it! We had an amazing Yo Gabba Gabba themed party, full of yummy food, bright colors, and a lot of friends. It was a fantastic day!!!

Bennett is so wonderful-I am loving this stage in his life more than I have all the others. He is so funny and has so much personality. He has been walking since he was 10 months old, so he is really good at it and can kind of even run. He enjoys his toy cars and balls and the simpler stuff like empty boxes and spatulas.

We go outside every night and let him drive his car. After a little driving, he is ready to get out and walk around in our driveway. He loves doing this every night. Bennett is now eating "big boy" food-basically, whatever we eat. Though I am happy with not always having to keep up with bottles, it is a little sad to let them go.

In summary, Bennett is the most amazing boy ever!!! I am desperately in love!




No comments: