Tuesday, May 4, 2010

?

So tomorrow is the big day-the day we find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I will have to say, this is the most excited I have been so far. The only downside is that I made my appointment for 3:00, so I have to wait all day-it's going to be the longest day ever!

I won't lie-I am really hoping for the news of a boy. Not that I would be forever upset about a girl. We just have so many girls in my family-it is time for a crazy, rough, loud boy. Well, I don't think the loud would make a difference-we are all loud already.

I hope it cooperates because we have a family gathering planned for tomorrow night to share the news. We are going to eat and have a great time, and I don't think everyone would love to be told we still don't know!

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

No comments: