Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to school...

 Although "Back to School" time happens for most people in August, mine is beginning this year in October.  I kind of like the change up. :o)

  Tomorrow I kind of officially/unofficially start my new job. Although, the class is not mine until after Fall Break (the 26th), I will be going in for the rest of this week to kind of "shadow" the teacher that is there now.  This way I can kind of get to know the routine and how things are done.  

  I am excited of course, but also nervous.  I hate being "the new kid."  I much prefer getting settled in and just knowing what to do.  I am sure everyone does.  I am looking forward to this new adventure, where I think  I will be very happy, but beginning is always the hardest part.

  As I do every year though, I will breathe deep, listen to some "Billie Jean" on the way to school to get pumped up and walk in like I know exactly what is going on!

1 comment:

Hannah Ashmore said...

good luck! you will be amazing as you always are!