Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Life Has Been Changed!

    About a month ago, I decided I wanted to kind of give this whole couponing thing a try. I went to a class with my best friend Jessica. We left there thinking that there was no way we could get as good as the ladies who were teaching the class. We left overwhelmed, honestly. I often had to keep reminding myself at the beginning that if I started slow, I would eventually get the hang of it! I kept on clipping and kept on reminding myself to just take it slow. 
    Last week, I went to Publix. My original bill was 48 something. My final bill was 26 something.  I cut it almost in half! When I texted my mom to tell her, she texted back with "It looks like you got the hang of it."  And then it hit me..yes-I DID have the hang of it!  Just taking it slow paid off! Literally! :o)
    I am loving this couponing thing. It has made going to the grocery store a fun time. Yes, I said it-FUN!  It is kind of like a competition. I try to see each week how well I can do.  And, my sister Misty and I have starting getting together each week to kind of map out our strategies-it's been fun to get to hang out with her and catch up every week. We are hoping that others will join us and we can grow our group of couponing gal pals. 
    To wrap it up, couponing has been amazing! If anyone would like to join us and get a "crash course" we would love to have you and help you change your life too!!! :o)

No comments: